Tuesday, January 24, 2012

God is God

I love that God is at work whether I'm aware of it or not.
I love that God is in control whether I see it or not.
I love that God's truth is still true, whether I've read it or not.
I love that God's word is alive and changing people's lives, whether I notice it or not.
I love that a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like a day.
I love that even if 'I don't get it', it doesn't mean it can't be understood.
I love that God's timing is not mine.
I love that God knows everything and I don't need to.
I love that God cares for those He created more than I can even imagine.
I love that God is the Alpha and Omega ~ the beginning and the end.
I love that God has numbered my days on earth and no one else has.
I love that God loves me whether I completely understand it or not.
I love that in spite of me, God is still moving.
I love that God is God, and I am not.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." Rev. 22:13

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment