Sunday, February 20, 2011

He. Knows. You.

This weekend I have been spending alot of concentrated time with people I have never ever spent time with. I've done a variety of things from horseback riding to having a dinner date with 5 amazing women of God......4 of them I had never met before. Its beautiful how God brings people together in the most unexpected ways and from those moments of meeting connects them with a deeper purpose.....connected to desires and dreams within our private hearts.
Once again I am reminded that God knows what He is doing and knows the best timing for things to come to pass. I’m not sure what you're waiting for today...or what you have been waiting for....I do know one thing though, God KNOWS what He’s doing. Especially in those times where it feels like He has no idea where you are or what is going on inside your heart or outside all around you.  I can attest to the fact that I have been in those moments many, many times and every time, He has proven Himself faithful.
It sometimes takes a while though and you often have to walk for what feels like forever on a journey through the unknown. God doesn't say He will remove you from those times, but He will walk with you, through them. Isaiah 42.16 “ I will lead the blind by ways they have no known., along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.”
My dear Friend, don't short change yourself by taking matters into your own hands. Continue to immerse yourself in His presence. Continue to take His Word for exactly what it says and be aware of those low moments when you feel like you have had enough.  God will prove Himself faithful in His timing and the correct unfolding of His vision. Continue to trust Him. Its not easy, however, you will become transformed into more of His likeness as you fully give your heart to HIM. You will live more of who you were born to be and in ways you never imagined you could. The joy in Christ that you will know will be beyond anything you have yet experienced. You will again be taken to a new place in your relationship with Jesus Christ. AMEN!!!
However you’re feeling today...know you're not alone! There is going to be a day of unfolding and fulfillment. It just may come when you least expect it, and in a way that you didn’t count on. God loves to surprises us I think. One thing is for sure, He will ALWAYS come through for you. Stay open, you have no idea when He’s going to show up, or through whom. Keep believing Him for ALL that He has promised*

Blessings on your week ahead!
Mary

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful how God does bring people together! I'm glad you had fun last night:)

    ReplyDelete