Sunday, August 28, 2011

Staying confident in the challenge

This summer has been one of change and challenges. I have been working through the challenges of transferring ownership of one of my companies to a new company as I am at the same time expanding my second company. Its an exciting season of change and new opportunities. I know God has open doors and timing which is always a unique balance of fear of failure and total excitement for what God`s going to do. Its easy in some moments to say how confident you are as you continue to trust God...but I find (as you might) that when faced with real challenges of the change in the moment..it can feel overwhelming and sometimes even paralyze you from moving forward.
When I stand daily on the Word I find that when those moments arise in my life......and especially this summer..I stand on the confidence that God keeps His Word. When He says: ``Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed.`` When we pray asking God to align our hearts with His will before we walk into a crazy..exciting new season...the Word is living and God WILL honour His Word. I encourage you today if God is perhaps calling you into a new, exciting-totally scary season.....you can do anything in Christ that He is calling you to. Declare and stand on His Word!!!


Mary






























































3

No comments:

Post a Comment