Monday, September 19, 2011

Psalms

In the last few months my amazing boyfriend (Stephen;) and I have been daily reading several Psalms. Every day even though we're reading other areas of scripture, we still keep rereading the Psalms. There is something about them that has lasting fruit that is produced within our hearts and new things we're eating up and receiving revelation about even though we've read them...literally at least 10 times.
I encourage you....along with your daily Word study, incorporate a few Psalms every day and you're going see something shift in your life......we continue to experience it in our relationship with Christ, in our personal
character, in our relationship together and in our businesses (we're both business owners).
Psalm 1 is sincerely one of my beloved Psalms. I wanted to add my own thoughts and revelation that I've received from it, however I really felt that as you read this ask God to reveal to you what He desires to speak. Every time I read this I have new understanding and revelation, I encourage you to read the Bible for what it says. That in itself is revelation....and after that ask God to show you Himself in it again at another level:) Blessings!!

Psalm 1
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous. For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment