Saturday, May 14, 2011

Be inspired by Joe

Whenever I go grocery shopping at Superstore there is no way that I'm coming out before I take a nice long walk around (usually try on a few things) through Joe Fresh style area. Joseph Mimran, the designer behind the brand, who also is the name behind Club Monaco and PC Home wanted to design great and internationally inspired clothing at easier on the pocketbook prices for everyday people.
I cannot help but be inspired by that whole thought....when we can be accessible to people no matter their station or lifestyle it changes everything. As an Interior Decorator I deeply respect Mr. Mimran and how he has chosen to not "be above anyone," but truly connects with people coming from all areas in life.

It’s so important I think in our daily lives that we ask God to connect us to people he has prepared to connect us with.....whoever they are. It’s not up to us to produce fruit.....its up to us to obey the prompting of the Lord. He will prepare and He will bring to life what needs to...we just need to say... and every day " whoever you have prepared to connect with me today, prepare my heart and give me the words, that your glory may be revealed and you may be glorified"!!!!! This also is for our growth and benefit. As we are being transformed into Christ's likeness more and more. Amen.
So next time you're in Superstore and you see the Joe Fresh area....think again about how God longs to use YOU to connect with all people;)

Philemon 1.6 says it so well..... "I pray that you may be active in your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ."

Have a great weekend Ladies! (Those of you coming to our You Matter day in Stonewall on Saturday, we are so looking forward to seeing you!!)

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment