Monday, May 23, 2011

A word from the wise...literally.

Hope you're having a great long weekend! Its been a busy one for me, but taking time out to connect with Jesus always keeps my heart refreshed and excited about the future. I pray that you're also enjoying those quiet moments with Him too this weekend! Here are a few thoughts Hes been speaking to my heart about. I pray He would speak to yours as well. His Word thats alive and well and transforms our lives changes everything.....I find that as I ask Him to come and open my heart to Him even more....He does. So beautifully, so challenging and yet so peacefully*

Proverbs 20. 15 " Gold there is, and rubbies in abundance. but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel."
Proverbs 20. 19 "A gossip betrays a confidence; so avoid a man who talks too much."
Proverbs 20. 25 "It is a trap for a man to dedicate something rashly and only later to consider his vows."
Proverbs 20. 27 "The lamp of the Lord searches the spirit of a man; it searches out his inmost being."
Proverbs 22. 1 ""A good name is more desirable that riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold."

Blessings over the rest of your weekend!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment