Friday, June 24, 2011

Your season of adventure

The summer season is a great time to unleash adventure and new opportunities to explore the world around us...even if its not too far away. For me right now I am living through a season of adventure....with work, one of my two companies is in transition out of my life and I'm walking with alot of prayer with advancement into my other company. It is an exciting time! I am terrified! lol.
Relationally I am on an exciting and blessed journey that just keeps getting more incredible as the months grow....its also become more involved and is challenging me to be more vulnerable. Again exciting, but terrifying at the same time.

One of the books of the Bible that is very close to my heart is Isaiah.
In Isaiah 42.16 the Word says: "I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them."

In the last six months I have felt this verse and many others carrying me through prayer times and stress filled weeks. The Word...the living Word builds us up to inspire and encourage and enable us to keep going through.
Whatever exciting and terrifying adventure you find yourself on this summer....God creates us to live through them, every emotion and experience. He is there giving us what we need and saving us when it looks and feels like we're going to fall off the mountain climb...or when things get intense as your business is growing;)

Continue to go to Him for the shelter and respite you need as you're engaging and living through your adventure...and He will keep taking you through the exciting life He created you for and you’ll keep living every moment*

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment