Friday, July 22, 2011

His Word changes everything

It's interesting how when we are desperate how all of a sudden we feel so close (or perhaps far away) from God. The last two weeks I have never been so sick in my life. After 48 hours of running to the bathroom every 30 - 45 min. I was exhausted, frustrated in intense pain and overwhelmed. It takes an earthquake for me to even consider seeing my doctor for something......so when I called my dad to see if he could pick me up and take me to the hospital, he knew there was something seriously wrong...as I had for some time. I had been praying all through this whole time, but it seemed like my prayers were not being heard...instead of the pain getting better it got worse and on top of everything I was bleeding from places I shouldn't have been....and there was no sign of any end. Like I said I have never been so sick or scared in my life.
As I prepared to go to the hospital, I grabbed my Bible and just began to not read...but declare the Word of God over my body and my life. There’s a difference when you do that for other people.....you believe for them and trust God and ask Him for the faith to believe for the request.. When we pray for ourselves I think sometimes....we don't do it the same way.
I declared the Word over myself like I haven't in a while. It didn't take long before I could feel the weight in my body begin to lift.....and for the first time in what seemed like forever I didn't have pain or the need to run to the bathroom. Over the next week my body slowly has gotten better. I’m still seeing my doctor, but I KNOW that JESUS touched me! He TOUCHED me and there is nothing else that could touch and heal like HIS power alive and well. Its there before us to walk in.....for others and OURSELVES. Take that today...don't just read the Bible...DECLARE it over your body, your situation, your life. My healing was not instantaneous, I’m still very much on the mend, but He's walking me out of the valley.....His power is there for your life as well.
It appeared as though the flu I had progressed into a kidney infection...not something you want to have hanging around your body! I prayed specifically and declared the Word over each area of the pain and infection....and I experienced Christ's touch.
I encourage you in your faith today, may God renew your heart and desire for Him. Even in the uncertain and unseen things He is ALIVE and well....even if things don't happen the way we think...or as fast...as we think they should* Blessings on you Friend.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment