Friday, July 15, 2011

What's your fix?

Have you ever been so fixated on a thing that it goes to obsession? 

I am so thankful for all the wonderful things/people/situations God has brought into my life.  I am all too aware that there is much sorrow, disappointment and trouble in this world.  I am committed however to focusing my energy on living my life as God would have me live and let Him handle the rest.  So peace is found in

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.  Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me - put into practice.  And the God of peace will be with you.
Phillipians 4:8-9

So, a positive life is fixated on God's goodness and character.  This same peace is what leads to our own well-being.  Imagine a life where your emotions are unaffected by your circumstances. 

I am committed in my life to be fixated on Christ and further to pour forth from that place.  It takes practice.  It requires change.  It is worth it in every way!

Press in and press on,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment