Thursday, July 7, 2011

Scent of a woman

What's your scent?

Every woman has a certain ~air~ about them.  Their spirit talking for them.  I find I can see it in an other's eyes, I can feel it in their presence.  I can hear it in the lilt of their voice.  Honestly, sometimes I can just about touch it.

With faith as a foundation and a personal relationship with God in place, you can exude confidence.  Faith can radiate a calm force to everyone in your world.  Faith keeps an eye on the big picture of life.  Faith enables you to choose your battles wisely.  Faith is walked in surrender to God's instruction.  Faith sets your focus on lasting results.  Faith enables you to live life generously with your arms wide open, with purpose and without wasted emotion.

I love living as an ~heir~ of Christ.  What scent is your faith surrounding you with?

Press in and press on.
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment