Sunday, July 10, 2011

Regardless of how life happens

There doesn't seem to be too many weeks in my life where I don't find things piling up and staying very busy. This month I had planned to work less and enjoy the summer more....LOL...good thought. I ended up taking on more work...and committed myself to house-sitting for a wonderful family for the entire month of July. As I roll my eyes at myself and the fact that I now have 2 cute little four legged dependants and a garden of flowers to care for, I still find I am LOVING the fact that I am  living life and taking "new"experinces as they are unfolding in my life.....some things you just can't prepare for, both good and bad...you just have to live them out with as much grace as you can. (The kitties ran away for three days and I already killed three plants :P).
Its never an easy process, balancing the excitement of living life fully and taking time to rest. Jesus though constantly reminds me of His own balance...how even though the crowds pressed Him, He withdrew to a quiet place and rested and connected in the Presence of His Father.

Living life embracing the unknown joys and challenges before you is an extraordinary ride. It seems for me right now to be very all in compassing.... my design company, my relationship, there some pretty HUGE unknowns ahead....and I know that without my REST time with Jesus, there is a good chance that I'll end up sitting in a huge mess, upset and angry......with Jesus alive and well inside me, growing my faith daily, I still might end up sitting in mess....but HIS GRACE WILL walk with me through. Suddenly the unknown becomes a new area of my life for Him to show HIS GLORY regardless of the outcome. Its the embracing of what’s ahead alongside of Himself alive inside me. His vision is genuinely what my heart desires and His grace and strength what I depend on to continue to take me to into ALL that He has designed me to become and know. Regardless of how "I" see it*

Have an amazing week ahead!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment