Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Note for thought*

Its been another exciting week. God is doing such unique things in women's lives all over. I just wanted to encourage you today in your own walk and daily life.....God is doing something in your life too...whatever dreams He has planted deep in your heart. Perhaps you're not seeing it in full yet or maybe you are....but its an exciting time to embrace every moment and TRUST the Father for His timing, wisdom and direction.
This verse always speaks to me, no matter what season I find my own life in. I pray today that it would be a source of encouragement for you today as well!!

"Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him." Isaiah 64. 4

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment