Saturday, March 19, 2011

Simple Connection

Every day I feel the challenge to live meaningful, intentional days. Whether its work, things happening inside the home or relationships. The more I study the Word, the more I am encouraged as I read scriptures that confirm this on so many levels...yet they also remove me from the stress of creating results. I am learning these days to prioritize my life more and in that its easier to be intentional (makes sense...lol..although for some of us, this can be a challenge;). Follow through is often difficult when you throw everyday, busy life in the mix, I find some days I dont have enough time to get everything done that I need to.
Its my prayer and challenge to myself that I would grow in this area of my life. I am super busy...as Im sure you find yourself to be as well. However I think as we intentionally create room in our lives for meaningful moments......it can be a quick covo with your starbucks barista or an encouraging word to a co-worker...maybe as simple as an extra kiss to your special someone. Its doesn’t have to be long and drawn out....just a moment or two will make it count.
The results are not up to me (thank God!!) Its ALL ABOUT the resurrecting power of Jesus Christ alive and well IN YOU!! When people have a moment to meet with that, the results will be life altering because of Him. You never know when you've take a moment or two in someone’s day to say "You Matter" enough to me to intentionally connect with, that says more than money or any material thing anyone could posses.....whether is the heart of a women God has crossed your day with or your husband that you're struggling to connect with.

As you face the challenge of meaningful and intentional everyday life I pray, as God brings people through your day that you would experience HIS powerful transformation in and through your life.
You're not responsible for the results....just to be yourself and through HIS power...willing to connect*

Have a great weekend,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment