Monday, March 7, 2011

Stirrings

Sometimes I feel stirrings, or a nervous excitement, about what God is going to do. I don't know if you can relate to this or not, but these days I'm feeling stirred... and on many levels. I'm not sure what it might look like... or when... or how I might be involved... but it excites me. I long to be used by God. Whether that's in the big things (world-changing moments) or the little things (the everyday snippets in life) I want to be willing and able to represent the Lord well in all I say and do.

So when the Lord nudges us to give more, to go farther, to wait longer, to pray more (and more specifically) are we? Do we? Will we? Let me encourage you to act on what the Lord is saying. Make sure you aren't racing along in your everyday lives, and in so doing you miss the Lord's nudges or stirrings in your heart. He's talking to us, but are we listening to Him? Really listening? Are we willing to wait when He says wait? Are we willing to go when He says go? Are we willing to give when He says give? Are we willing to be obedient when He tells us what to do?

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”  Is. 30:21

Amen and amen.  Let it be so!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment