Thursday, April 5, 2012

Who’s your Daddy?


Do you *know* Him? Here’s a powerful reminder from Dr. S.M. Lockridge.


I love Dr. Lockridge’s passion! This Easter like others, our family will continue the tradition of baking resurrection cookies, egg decorating, watching Jesus of Nazareth, and there will no doubt be a hefty family meal shared – but I’m determined this year to not only remember the story – but really reflect on the power! The power of this Almighty God – Lord of lords – King of kings that we serve. His almighty resurrecting power that our hungry world needs to consume. That I need to consume, reflect, and praise daily.

"And if it seems evil for you to serve the LORD,
choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve,
whether the gods which your father served on the other side of the river,
or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD!"
Joshua 24:15

He IS my all – that’s my King! He is risen. He is risen indeed!

Because of Him, press in and press on.

Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment